thoughts for a rainy day… March 21, 2006Posted by scan man in humour, Misc.
I resolved to post something today….
After hours of
non-existent effort.. I came up with this. Its not original. I got this on email – I don’t know when & from who. But I had thought at that time that it was worth saving for a rainy really boring day…
Well today is the day.. Read on if you don’t have anything better to do 🙂
- Never argue with an idiot. He drags you down to his level then beats you with experience!
- Accept that some days you’re the pigeon, and some days you’re the statue.
- If you’re too open minded, your brains will fall out.
- Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
- Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
- It is easier to get forgiveness than permission.
- A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good.
- Junk is something you’ve kept for years and throw away two weeks before you need it.
- Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
- By the time you can make ends meet, they move the ends.